Greetings and most sincere felicitous salutations,
There are two kinds of guest posts that I am interested in: ones that I write for your blog, and ones that you write for my blog. Both of these are very advantageous for all parties involved (you, me, your community, and my community).
If you want to write for my blog, please follow these guidelines (if your proposed post does not match or at least consider these preferences on my part, it will probably be rejected, but no harm in trying). The large majority merely need a thorough reading of your own writing on your part. If you don’t, I will have to edit your post, and that makes for more work for me.
- Use correct spelling (justifiable exceptions as in the case of jokes are permitted).
- Use correct grammar (meaning that it needs to be readable).
- Do not try to ‘talk down’ to the community. They like to think.
- Read my Important Posts at least to get a good grasp of the feel of my blog, what I value, and what I really don’t like (like salmon loaf… just kidding).
- Bring something helpful to the table. Add value to the community. They like to learn, and they like to apply stuff to their lives, so make it applicable to them.
- Be clean. Don’t use coarse humor at all. Period.
- Write a short, one or two sentence description of who you are, where your site/blog is, what you value, and what your passion (holy ambition) is. This is to give you credit at the end of your article. (I will still introduce you at the top.)
- Be funny and nice!
Hope to hear from you soon!
With joy and peace in Christ,
Jay Lauser aka Sir Emeth Mimetes